Many companies can sell you auto insurance. When you insure with Wabisa Mutual, you’re placing your trust in a neighbour – someone who travels the same road and has roots in the same hometown as you.
We offer a wide range of coverage for the following:
In Ontario, you are required to purchase the following automobile insurance coverage:
- Third Party Liability: Protects you if someone else is killed or injured, or their property is damaged.
- Accident Benefits: Provides you with benefits if you are injured in an automobile accident, regardless of who caused the accident.
- Direct Compensation – Property Damage: Provides coverage for your vehicle to the extent that you are not at fault for the accident.
- Uninsured Automobile: Protects you and your family if you are injured or killed by a hit-and-run driver or by an uninsured motorist.
The standard auto policy has been designed to provide you with basic protection. To ensure that you get the right protection, there are various coverages that you can add to that basic protection:
- Collision Coverage: Accidents happen every day. This optional coverage may pay for the cost to repair or replace your vehicle in the event of an at-fault accident.
- Comprehensive Coverage: Road accidents aren’t the only way your vehicle may get damaged. This optional coverage may pay for the cost to repair or replace your vehicle due to unexpected situations such as fire, theft, falling objects like tree branches, or vandalism.
- All Perils: This coverage combines Collision and Comprehensive coverage. In addition, it insures your vehicle against loss or damage should it be stolen by someone living in your home or by someone you have hired to drive, service or repair your vehicle.
There are also a wide range of product features to choose from including, but not limited to:
- Optional Accident Benefits: The ability to enhance some of the basic benefits provided.
- Protection Plus: Protect your driving record following your first at-fault accident.
- Emergency Road Service: Reimburses you for emergency road service or towing up to a limit of $50 per occurrence.
- Transportation Replacement: Receive a replacement rental vehicle while yours is out of commission due to an insured loss.
- Rental Vehicle Liability: No longer need to purchase insurance coverage from the rental company when you rent a vehicle.
Purchasing car insurance shouldn’t be confusing. Contact one of our agents or brokers to discuss coverage details and find the coverage that suits you best! We offer a variety of discounts to make your insurance affordable – be sure to ask which ones you qualify for.